All entries due by Monday Dec 21st, 2009
• The first ever Dieline Awards, a worldwide design competition recognizing best in package design, will be awarded in partnership with the FUSE Conference 2010.
• The official awards ceremony will be held at the FUSE Conference on April 14th, 2010, at Trump International Hotel & Tower in Chicago.
• 30 winners across 10 different categories will be awarded a prestegious Dieline Award, and one Best of Show winner will be chosen as the grand winner.
• The awards will be judged by a highly esteemed panel of 10 industry experts, and awarded based on quality of design. Debbie Millman, President of the AIGA and President of Design at Sterling Brands, will be the chairman of the judges.
• The top 11 winners will recieve a prize package worth over $4500.
• A product showcase of all Dieline Award winning packaging designs will be opened at the show shortly after the winners are announced, and all winners will be featured in detail on The Dieline.
• Entry fees are $95 for the 1st entry, and $55 for each additional entry. There is also a discounted rate for student projects, $55 for each entry.